To enrich the health and wellbeing of the community
To deliver quality, flexible and responsive health and care services to the community.
Services are client focused
- Be an advocate for our clients/residents/patients,
- All information relating to persons and the organisation will be treated as confidential.
Through impartiality, the rights and choices of people are respected
- All decisions will be made objectively considering all relevant and known facts.
- All people will be treated equally and fairly, recognising individual abilities.
Accountability is demonstrated through our actions
- Carry out work practices in a responsible and ethical manner,
- Actively support and communicate with members of the team; share knowledge and achievements,
- Actively encourage a workplace free from bullying, harassment and discrimination,
- Promote a culture of learning; encourage and implement innovation within the workplace.
Care and services are delivered in a manner which demonstrates integrity
- Maintain a sense of humour, warmth and tolerance in our dealings with all people,
- Perform work in a courteous, efficient and professional manner,
- Respect, support and value work colleagues,
- Recognise and support other people’s differences.